View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 05:52 PM        Re: I-Mockery has turned into a racist shithole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalashnikov
Guess it has gone from a funny site to a haven for the Black/Hispanic/Jew hating crowd. And it's sucks, since the content on the actual site is funny. Once you get into the forums, then unless you're white, you're gonna get a racial beat down. I know censorship sucks, but once people start offending and bashing people of color who are just trying to enjoy the site and have a good time, then it makes you think who are they REALLY trying to censor: the bigot, or the minority?

If you're serious, you're a complete idiot. Nobody on here is using any racial slurs seriously. If they were, I'd ban their ass in a heartbeat. The only reason they use slang is because it's so "shocking" to see in normal conversations. They're trying to get a rise out of people.

I do think it is being overused now, and as a result, it's predictable and fucking boring as hell to read posts by people who keep doing it... but they're not racists. They're just bored attention seekers.

-RoG-