View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
The Giant's Tombs are fucking awful. You use the lantern you pick of the necromancers to light up the area, but you equip it in your left hand, which leaves you without a shield. It's also an endgame area, anyway, so you'll just kill yourself over and over unless you care to grind for White Titanite Chunks. In that case, the flailing bone pillars drop it on occasion and it's not very far from the bonfire there.

The Demon's Ruins are also part of the endgame. I'm there right now and I had to fight about three bosses to get to the dude I really need to kill. I'm so playing this mthrfckr online soon, because there's gonna be a ton of people needing help and I can score some free humanitude. You can actually run into the water by the Hydra and if you go back far enough, you run into a golden golem that you should kill. You'll get something good out of it. Also, going back to the forest and killing the wolf, as well as finding the enchanted ember would be useful.

Sen's is going to be the next area you must go to, so prepare well and upgrade the blacksmith's bonfire as much as you can because you're going to need a lot of estus flasks.

In my game, I got a legendary sword by forging a +10 Broken Short Sword with the Wolf's soul. It's quite useful, but the required attributes are pretty high. And I've been so used to my Lucerne that having such a short range feels so weird. But it does give me something to use my Demon Titanite on, so it'll be pretty useful soon.

Sam, do an attack jumping off of the tower you can climb up. I'm told that's what most people are doing. But I just rolled around a lot and was finally able to take him down. There's a later part in the game where you fight seven at a time, though, so I'd get used to slugging it out if I were you. You'll have better weapons at that point, but still.