View Single Post
James Brown in hiding
D-MoN is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 09:13 AM       
Quote:
3. ID Entertainment stepped up gaming ambiance and music when they collaborated with Reznor and had him design the entire soundscape to the original and very spooky (due mostly to the music) "Quake".
The same ID entertainment that's been spinning out generic, shit ass first person shooter games for the "l33t" fans? Yeah sure, I'm going to trust their judgement on what's good. What else could this paper thin argument hold? Oh yeah!!

Quote:
David Lynch, Felt same way about working with "No Talent Reznor" and handed over soundtrack duties for "Lost Highway".
So, some stupid idiot that can't even bother making a comprehensable movie and who's biggest target audience are first year art students who are all convinced of their own brilliance that they can't see the fact that they're pretentious and full of shit. And Lynch likes NiN... OK... so yeah, I'm definately going to take that guy's advice for what's good music. What was missing? Some dude pissing in an oil drum? I'm sure Lynch would use that for a soundtrack for one of his half assed "deep" movies.

As far as using Cash for an example when he covered the truely awful "hurt" well fuck, it's the man in black. Let's face it, cash has testicles. Trent don't and I'm damn sure that Cash heard it and covered it just to spite the world's biggest sissy.