View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
He's a Gopher fan, this is his revenge wet dream for the constant and repeated pounding OSU gives them over the decades.

When you school's best accomplishment is loaning your stadium to the Vikings for a week Schadenfreude is really all you have
So now you're resorting to making this personal for some reason? Dude, chill out and relax. Just because someone has a dissenting opinion that doesn't mean you have to make it personal to try to somehow discredit it. And for the record, like I mentioned in my first post, i've generally rooted for Ohio State as they are the only team in the Big 10 as of late that is consistently a national title contender. There is no ill will there, but keep pretending that everyone is out to get Ohio State. I don't want to see OSU fall as that would make it easier for Wisconsin to take the top spit in their division. But I want to see Tressell get punished for lying to his bosses and the NCAA.

For what it's worth, there are only 2 other school in the Big Ten that have more national championships than Minnesota.