Thread: Happy Easter
View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 12:39 AM       
Me and my best friend got easter baskets with candy in them from his mother. We immediately gravitated towards bubble jug. It was a little jug of powder and bubblegum. It was terrible, so naturally we had a bubbje jug chug competition. Winner wins "purple Mr. T", which was a hulk hogan rubber figurine which we took a black pen to, to try and make look like Mr. T but he ended up purple when the ink soaked in. Anyways, I lost my purple Mr. T that day. My roommate still has it and I've tried winning it off of him with many different bets and dares but I never have been able to get it back. It's pretty much the ultimate trophy in our house. The problem is, in order to bet for it, I have to have something of equal or greater value and he's valued pretty high.