View Single Post
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:05 PM       
I love how Don pretends he's a part of the forums, as if we'll forget he never was.

Have you guys ever heard what a tortured barn owl sounds like? I've never heard one but I was going to Trader Joes when I heard this awful racket coming from the basement of what looked like a quiant house in a quiet neighborhood. I snuck in stupidly, because when it's obvious torture, you need to bail out ASAP and I come across severed owl wings. I ran right out when the second batch of screams came. And as I was running out I saw what looked like miniature sculpy sculptures of dongs choking babys like monster tentacles. And at one point I believe I saw the headless cat from Sybil hung up underneath the corner of the roof. I don't know but I just knew whatever was going on there I didn't want a damn thing to do with.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Sep 24th, 2011 at 06:39 PM.