View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I have the solution for you Coolie. Go s**k Peter Orzsags d**k. He is sure to give you the coverage you need then.
Dim, my apologies for the edit.

I never understand why he places so much emphasis on any single individual or point. With global warming he accuses everyone of supporting cap-and-trade even though he's the ONLY ONE who ever brought it up. (look it up) Then, in the depression thread, when I point out that the article that HE POSTED identifies the tent cities as being made up of homeless people (who incidentally have been homeless for many years, predating the current financial crisis), he up and calls me a "denier". Without, I might add, addressing the point.

And now with this healthcare debate, he's fixated on Peter Orszag; even though he heads this "panel", he's only one man! I mean give me a break - even OPRAH is only one man.
You may already be there.