View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 07:39 PM       
I haven't done St Nicholas day since 4th grade. When we moved to Milwaukee all the kids were German and everyone came to school on Dec 6th or 7th talking about what they got. Then I came home and was all "wtf" to my mom and she got me a Super Shades binder so I had something. As soon as we were out of the area, we stopped.

I got zero Chanukah presents. Hopes are nonexistent for that, even though technically there are a couple more days.

I got one Christmas present early, a gift certificate for a wine place. It looks as if I will be trying new wines because they don't stock my favorites, but maybe there's a new favorite in there somewhere. I'm curious about a wine sales website that only stocks like 15 different wines. Works for them somehow, I guess.

If it counts, the guy at the British grocery gave me a treacle toffee today and the guy who's always so nice at the Sprint store waived the charge for a new battery. That was an unexpected spot of kindness.