View Single Post
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:37 PM       
UNNECESSARILY LONG PERSONAL STORY: my two older brothers came home to spend thanksgiving break with us. they started getting ready to go black friday shopping at like 10PM and when I expressed interest in joining them they refused to allow me to come and told me to go to bed. I got kinda upset because I thought they were doing the whole not-wanting-your-baby-sister-tagging-along sorta thing. and they left without me and i went to bed super angry. the next morning i woke up to a limited edition wii and a 37 inch plasma. as it turns out they didn't want me to come because they planned this trip out specifically so they could give me an entertainment upgrade for christmas. they felt bad about making me feel bad so they gave it to me early.

naturally i've felt like a brat ever since. I want to give them something special in return but I dunno what a 23 and 20 year old dude would like aside from beer anybody have any awesome present ideas?!

edit: also i have discovered that the best gift to give somebody you loath is one of those magnified cosmetic mirrors. it's subtle enough to be received warmly but it'll make them feel horrible about themselves.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE