View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Somewhere in the world im sure there's another obscure religious sect that is monotheistic Reading about Cao Dai its extremely clear that its basically derived from buddhists which were converted to christianity and became an amalgam of many religions.

really it seems more like its pantheistic (panentheism? whatever) than monotheistic. *shrug* You could argue that hinduism is monotheistic, and some people do believe it is monotheistic. You could in a sense say the same about buddhism...
Yeah, I heard that and thought of mentioning monotheism for Hinduism. I once read some fo that Hare Krsna shit. It was OK.

Quote:
Also you're an idiot. Christianity isn't "The main target." It might be at the focal point for issues IN AMERICA about Gay rights (or god in the classroom or any numerous other religious issues), but that's because america is a predominantly christian nation. With a predominantly christian heritage. And most of the people pushing for no gay marriage (or other religious based ideas) are christian, not islamic. So why would they be targeted? What the fuck do we have to include every obscure religion which is against gay marriage into our condemnation -- even when its not relevant to the problem? Most people don't even know which religions are against it.
Yeah, you're a fucking douche.

It is funny how you try to play this off.

You act like the world is only as big as the West.

Quote:
you start the dumbest threads.
And you're a closed minded prick who has never ventured out of his fucking backyard, you fucking clown.

I am sorry I do not live in fucking douche-baggia who thinks it is an issue that Christians keep their dying campaigns going, represented by a vocal minority.

Christianity has been largely divorced from civil society for a long time... Why would it even be a target or even worth discussing?

The Muslims are already fucking shit up in Europe, bro. Do you live there? Or in America?

(and they've been fucking south Asia longer)

Quote:
Also gay marriage isnt the last bastion. What about abortion?

The other night i saw a huge anti-abortion gathering. They bought the building across the street from the abortion clinic and named it something like, "FAMILY PLANNING" or some shit and they entice people to come inside (not knowing its an anti-abortion place) and then they bombard them with anti-abortion pamphlets and pictures of aborted third trimester fetuses. They also harass women going in to have abortions.

the church across the street sets up crosses for ALL THE ABORTED BABIES. *shrug*
So they have a fun time wasting their money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporTrailx1 View Post
The reason gay-marriage is such an issue is that it is sort of a turning point. Cause then polygamists would have ammo for their cause, then who knows what from there. There is but 1 solution to stop this. Abolish Marriage As A State Institution. Think about it, it makes sense. Call it the Domestic Mutually Assured Destruction policy.

Interesting fact : The Crusades only killed about 1.5 million people on each side. But many people believe it to be 45 million+ for some reason. The population of Europe wasn't even 35 million in 1300. However, the Black Plague cut that in half by 1450.
I agree with everythign said here.

You shoudl also add "abolish the majority of the government; deregulate everything; cut off Hollywood actor's heads and massacre MTV."

Quote:
They should just let polygamists get married, too.
Yep.