View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 09:02 AM       
Spider Night Fights went down tonight and although the opponent was merely a smaller version of our champion and had his ass handed to him, we did have one interesting moment. While I was prodding the challenger towards the larger critter it nearly got out. I shut the lid and sliced two of his legs clean off. So now the 6 legged spider was easy pickings for the larger Huntsman. The fight, if you even want to call it that, lasted about 5 seconds. And sadly, my freind was taking pictures of the two when suddenly the champion darted towards the 6 legger and attacked it. By the time my freind switched over to video mode the Huntsman had already perched itself on the wall with his meal in it's pincers. So the video I'm posting is nothing exciting at all; it's just the champion feeding on the smaller version of itself. No moneyshot.

I've been told by another freind that a large black and red spider, bigger than the banana spiders we've found has been spotted near a munitions storage building nearby our shop. Tomorrow I plan on going over there and catpuring the guy. Hopefully he'll put up a good fight because we're getting pretty bored with the Huntsman winning so easily.

So small, such easy prey :

The Champion up close and personal

As of now the leg is still dangling like that

Gotta love the cannibalism

http://www.projectpangea.com/snf.avi