View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2006, 09:09 AM       
For those that are still interested, Spider Night Fights went down once again. And once again, the Original Huntsman, who has now been renamed "The Spider With No Name", came out on top. The opponent for tonight was a fellow Huntsman once again, but this one was larger than the last and proved to be a formidable foe.

We threw the challenger into the champions age and immediately the battle started. The two tangled and tussled three times before retreating to their corner to reasses the situation. Of course, they can't ever escape the prodding knife that my bloodlusting freind from the first video was wielding. I'll let the video explain the rest of the battle. It starts off about half way through the actual fight.

video here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t1HYeuhrGuI

The next fight is scheduled to take place friday morning Japan time. There are two possible opponents. The first being a red and black spider my friends caught that looks very similiar to a banana spider, but the local nationals that work in my shop said there aren't any banana spiders marked like that. I don't know what it's called but many people have told me that it's the deadliest spider on the island. The other possible challenger is another banana spider, but this one is special. A friend and I found it in the jungle the other day and wow, this thing is HUGE. Bigger than any spider i've seen here. This thing's thorax is much much larger than normal and it will be interesting to see this fight because of the size of the banana spider. We'll try to capture this massive arachnid tomorrow.

EDIT: put up a youtube link for the video instead of a .wmv