View Single Post
imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2003, 06:33 PM        Iggy Pop's music makes me want to live
That is all I know for certain. It is an indubitable first principle upon which all other philosophical and existential truths can be built ... fuck Descartes.

Fuck Iggy Pop himself, too. I don't really care what he looks like or what he did with his life or whether he dies in a car crash or of aids. Those are all facts; I'll forget the facts. Besides, facts are subject to speculation and can be doubted.

And I don't know why his music makes me want to live. It just does. I guess it could have been something else ... religion, money, or sex, maybe ... but it wasn't. I do not know why.

Don't use this thread to bash the King, even as this is not a music related thread at heart. It is, at it's core, just an exclamation point. No significant statement is being made and no real information is being conveyed. It is just an exclamation point. There is no content and this isn't even a coherent form of communication, really.

As opposed to, I guess, dying, the music that Iggy Pop has made makes me want to live. As opposed to saying nothing about this, I've said something... because I could.