View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 12:57 PM       
Maybe I'm the reason for ranxer's absence.

Honestly, I used to think the guy was crazy and a bit too over the top. But as the time loomed over, I'm finding out more and more that everything he says is true. Once I started to see the light that 9/11 was an inside job...everything becomes MUCH clearer.

And truthfully, I know I'm not crazy. It's easy to recognize the pattern in the timeline of Bush administration's true agenda (PNAC, anyone?), the reason for their habit of bullshitting, breaking laws and stomping on the consitution. I'm not doing this for attention, or to be RAD, DIFFERENT, EXTREEEEME and COOL, I just feel that this is the reality.

Although there are some extremists who I think are exagerrating when they say we as americans live in a police state. Those are the people who probably hate their job, their life, trapped under avalanche of credit card bills, etc. I don't feel that my freedom has been stripped otherwise I wouldn't be posting in here. I don't want to force anyone to see things my way because it's a free world (at least I think it is) and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

If Blanco don't want to agree with me, that's fine with me. If he choose to be arrogant, hurl insults at me and call me crazy, that's fine with me. It's his choice not to hear me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
When did he ever say that? Seriously.
Does this article answer your question? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2921345.stm

And does W. Bush's quote "if you're not with us, you are with the terrorists..." ring any bell?

W. Bush is that fucking insane...