View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 04:15 AM       
I still think it should be Satan.

By the way, in the trailer in the theaters, like the one in AvP:R, in the part where the chopper is spinning and the girls are screaming, you can see a GIGANTIC ship in the back-ground, through the chopper doors. It looks like one of the things out of Independence Day. It's a pretty steady shot, too. The ship-thing is long.

Anyway, that's just what I recall.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ufYF0f-zMgY

In this trailer, at about a minute and 52 seconds, the chopper spins around and it's hard to make out, but you'll see what looks like a lumpy skyline behind the buildings. I called foul immediately, because there aren't mountains in Manhattan. It's floating, too.