View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
I once dreamt that I knew I was dreaming, yet I couldn't leave the dream. And every time I thought I was no longer dreaming something frighteningly fucked up would happen, one involving me getting out of my bed and finding my house demolished around me. And all the while voices kept mocking me for not being able to wake up. The cycle just kept happening over and over again, and I'm confident in saying that it'll probably be the worst dream I'll ever have in my life since on top of that it literally felt like I was dreaming for hours.

Is there a book or a movie out anywhere about a dream that lasts an eternity? It seems plausible, in my opinion, since your brain seems to be able to fabricate a timeframe that's completely relative to real time. It's a scary thought

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog