View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Interesting.

I wish people would stop giving nuclear energy a bad name though.
Too freaking right, I can count on one hand the number of disasters with nuclear power yet people are frightened of it. (though admittedly I am not comfortable with the stretch of highway in Ohio that has nuclear plants on one side and cornfields on the other, though it does explain all the weird new Dorito flavors)

That said here's a huffington article on the coverup

http://www.huntingtonnews.net/5415

EDIT Not sure what I think of the article though. I would hope that the 1st amendment were more than just words, but if this 'media black out' turns out to be true, then every right wing pundit in the universe is going to have an "I told you so" party and I am a bit sick of the partisan politics thing so I don't know if I can stomach it

FURTHER EDIT The article is actually by an entity called Sorcha Faal, who seems to have an agenda of their own, so take their info with a grain of salt I suppose