View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 11:11 PM       
Sorry, I've been out of town for a few days.

I would just like to note just how freaking topical we are. Wednesday night. this little discussion of ours got blown wide open. I'm frankly shocked nobody has mentioned this yet!

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/09/2...rture-tactics/

Does that change your mind at all Ziggy? It surely rebuts much of your argument so far. I've intentionally been using ancient, brutal and inefficient means of torture, deliberately avoiding a discussion of waterboarding... the most extreme measure actually being used by the good guys... in order to focus the conversation on the morality of ANY torture. I've also skipped the same discussion regarding cluster bombs, partly for the same reason and partly to let Max take a moment to get himself together.

Now, however, the nature of this whole debate has taken two big steps in an entirely unexpected and quite decisive direction. Add to that a concensus between McCain and the Bush camp, and it seems you anti-torture folks are becoming rather marginalized with a quickness.

How's that bitter pill tasting, guys?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!