View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 03:42 AM       
lol this is probably the first time I've agreed with you, Preechr. Torture is a necessary part of war. You guys act like intel is always spot on and more reliable than torture but i think you guys are just shitting in your beds.
Good intel in a war(whether it's from super spies or torture) can save lives, even if it's just in your army. Of course you guys don't care about that. See preechr, i think what these guys want is information that leads to an absolute victory for our side, they really have no compassion for who the subtleties help. There's ALL TYPES OF INFORMATION that can help in a war. Knowing where bad guys are hiding, or where weapons are stashed, can potentially lessen allied and civilian casualties.
So if you're getting information about troop deployments and saving american soldiers from getting casualties because you are torturing some asshole who wants to kill all he american soldiers and american people, you want to grant him courtesy? What about your obligation towards your own people? Isn't it more immoral to abandon them in favor of some ridiculous ignorant perception of war and "how we should treat peoople"? How are you treating your own people? WITH RECKLESS ABANDON SIR.

Also with a war on TERROR the war against tiny groups that are hard to find and such don't you think intelligence is a little bit important and I don't know this is just an idea but spying on hard to find people might be hard same with getting traitors from a crazy religous group thing. Torturing prisoners is probably one of the best routes to information available ;/
What types of intel do you suggest we get from them? Its not like they keep their terror plans neatly filed in the public library.