View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:35 PM       
Look, I know whatever world you come from, the only opinions that matter are the ones that give you endless praise. But here on Earth, you need not be some sort of art warlord to know what it liked, and what needs to be worked on.

So sorry to disappoint you, but I gave you constructive criticism. You don't like it, and you're having another hissy fit. This is getting incredibly old incredibly fast. If you can't handle the opinions of people who won't lick your ass, then don't post your art here. Go to some AOL chatroom, where people will be impressed by your ability to spell "you" correctly alone.

I gave you suggestions on what I felt was wrong with the picture. You don't necessarily have to like them. But to say my opinion is wrong and doesn't matter based on the fact that I don't have a job, or I may or may not be able to do a better job is just asinine. Are you saying that all those people you apparently work for are qualified masters of art? If that were the case, they wouldn't need you.

If anyone's opinion is "wrong," it's yours for thinking that there's some sort of requirement for honest and constructive criticism to be made.