View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2005, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708
I didn't even come up with the diversion idea. But aye aye. You sure have some strong opinions for someone who admits to knowing nothing.
What I do have is a basic respect for human life that doesn't allow me to flippantly discuss trajedy as if I were crunching numbers. :rumsfeld

I could hardly feign empathy without feeling somewhat false about it. The truth is that I've never been close to a trajedy of this magnitude. In the absence of knowledge, sympathy is the best I can offer. I'll take humanity over grasping after internet conspiracy theories.
Well I'm a NYer and I experienced 9/11 and I was one of the only ones who actually expressed sympathy in the first page of this thread. I wasn't making mock pictures to make light of the situation. Have you ever said this same shit to Ranxxer? I made reference to a post on a theory someone just mentioned. I don't deny evidence with a 'red pill/blue pill' argument. Or think there is a big government coverup on everything.

In my first post of this thread: 'I hope everyone here hasn't lost anyone.' And most people here fucking hate me. It's after all the initial jokes and mocking of american reaction over 9/11. But you were probaly to outraged over my treatment of people as inanimate chess pieces to notice any of that.