View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 07:46 PM       
This one made me cringe:

A Caring and Loving Daddy for a Daddy'sGirl - m4w - 52 (nw indiana)

Reply to: pers-1043647731@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-20, 8:05PM CST

Explore yourself with me. You will be adored by your Daddy. Do you miss that? Do you want Daddy to makes things all right again? Your Daddy will tell you how wonderful you are, how proud I am of you. That you are talented and can do anything you put your mind to. If you want to be creative and create a new world, this is an opportunity to explore yourself.

I'm classy, upscale gentleman who dresses well, clean, professional, fit, happy, fun, witty, and down to earth. Drives a Lexus. I will play the Daddy that you need.

I am looking for a young lady to be Daddy's Little Girl. I can take you shopping for a new sexy outfit and/or take you to dinner. You can call me Daddy and I will call you anything that makes you feel good. You and I will explore the Daddy-Daughter sexual relationship too. I'll give you whatever you need, help out with expenses, and of course, Daddy's little girl wants to please her Daddy. This should be a personal experience for you.

You: cute, perky and a smile that can melt Daddy’s heart. Please send your Daddy a pic