View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
That's quite touching, sacks. I did try his game because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt after I enjoyed the Def Jam wrestling games (with the exception of Icon), and his game was shitty. A weak shooter with bad controls and a lousy camera angle. In essence, like a movie tie-in game that sucks, but makes money because fans eat that shit up. So no, do excuse me if I base my opinions of him on the garbage he turns out, rather than on the fact that he engages in nude wrestling on film.

Anyway, the thread has gotten a little of track. The point is that unless fiddy has learned something from the last game he made (which he likely hasn't, given that the previous game made money), his new game will be awful. In the past few months, I've seen crystal skulls mentioned in three different titles: Indiana Jones 4, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Blood in the Sand. Of those three, NG2 looks to be far and away the most interesting.