Thread: Criticism
View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 12:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Bitch A: "Um... what is this?"
Me: "It's a pork tenderloin."
Bitch A: "What's this stuff on it?"
Me: "That's a port glaze."
Bitch A: "OH MY GOD, IT'S RAW. I CAN'T EAT THIS!"
Me: "Shit! Really? Let me see, if it didn-

"what the hell are you talking about, this is pearly white the whole way through."

Bitch A: "I know that. But look at this, [pokes it with her fork] it's way too soft."
Me: "... That's called being tender."

Bitch A, now annoyed: "Uh, yeah. I know. But it's not supposed to be that tender. I can't eat this. It's raw."
Put it back on the heat until it's dried out beyond any recognizability as food, then give it back to the exact same person stating "Bon Apetit!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I'm used to every nudnik on the planet taking it upon themselves to email me and lecture me on how they wouldn't eat blue rice. Sometimes stuff in print is unnecessarily bitchy too. My reactions are mainly

1) wtf?

and

2) Who the hell asked you?

and

3) Good thing I didn't do this for you, then, huh?
There's also the time-honored statement: "THANKS! IT REALLY MATTERS TO ME WHAT YOU THINK."
You may already be there.