View Single Post
Last of the Time Lords
Doctor_Who is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2009, 06:49 PM       
They created an evil version of the Marvel's Illuminati? I thought the originals were pretty damn amoral to begin with!

And there is not once person on this team, not a single one, that anyone gives a rat's rectum about. Usually when they want to occupy some of their worthless characters they stick them on a team with one or two big stars so that people may actually buy the book. Just hearing the lineup of this book makes me uninterested in buying it except to line my cat's litterbox.

Yeah, these guys are worse than the GLA. At least they know they suck. And they have Squirrel Girl. One Squirrel Girl is worth a hundred Hank Pyms.

Seriously, if they ever want their upcoming Ant Man movie to fly, they had better find a way to redeem him soon. Iron Man is a fascist alcoholic, and he got to be head of SHIELD. But all anyone knows about Hank is that he beat his wife (who, as a much more capable superhero than him, should have simply beat back), so he gets to be the Butt Monkey of the entire Marvel Universe.