View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 03:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i tried to retrieve a 2yo kid's ball once when i was 10 from some himalayan blackberries

turns out the blackberries were on like a 60 degree slope. they had to cut them down to get me out. so much pain i threw up

i was walking behind some fat kid who was batting with an aluminum bat and he caught me in the side of the head with it. i had a lump there for maybe 10+ years, idk why it eventually went away. i actually was worried it'd be a problem when i started shaving my head, but it was thankfully not visible

i also once tried to slide down a smooth rock cliff on a trail when i was younger and caught my shoe on a crevice, then tumbled all the way down the hill. i was completely ok. similar story with skiing. i've never broken any bones or needed surgery, and the first time i was ever hospitalized was about 2 years ago for cellulitis in my leg (and it turns out all i needed was antibiotics). i almost never get sick and my constitution rating is 16.