View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 12:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
They could, they just choose not to because they think they're too cool to give Halloween the attention it deserves.
It's odd. On a personal level, I don't care too much about Halloween. It's not that I think I'm too "cool" for it, or I that think Halloween is childish. I just feel apathy toward it as I have gotten older. I think it is partially due to the fact that it doesn't feel to me like it did when I was a kid. It wasn't for lack of effort, I tried well into my twenties to recapture the feeling of Halloween I had when I was in my early teens, yet nothing I tried worked.

That being said, I do enjoy the whole 2 months of hoopla i-mockery fires off every September and October. I get plenty of laughs. I get a joy at seeing how much it is enjoyed by the staff. I think i get closer to how it felt all those years ago reading about the staff enjoying Halloween than I ever could from doing stuff myself. So while Halloween in and of itself does little for me these days, i-mockery Halloween is still fun and worth waiting for

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 4th, 2010 at 12:45 AM.