View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:52 AM       
THE WINGS NEED TIO BE FINISHED, I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN

BECAUSE MY GF JUST LET ME DOWN AND DOESN'T WANT ME TO DRIVE DOWN AND SEE HER TOMORROW EVEN THOUGH IT'S A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP AND I'M FUCKING STREEEEESSED OUT ANYWAY SO I NEED TO SEE HER BUT YOU KNOW THERE'S NO WAY I CAN TELL HER THAT SO WHEN SHE TEXTS ME WITH "lol, actually my grandma just got out of the hospital early, tomorrows not a good time" I JUST TEXT BACK WITH "awright" AND THEN WHEN SHE TEXTAS BACK WITH "sorry " I'M ALL LIKE "lol sall good, don't worry about it" BECAUSE I DON'T WANT HER TO KNOW THAT I'M A TOTAL PUSSY INSIDE BUT SHE KNOWS ALREADY BUT SHE'S POLITE ENOUGH TO PRETEND THAT omg i'm watching an informercial for Www.armink.com, fake tattoos

this is a hilarious oh my fucking god this could be an snl skit