View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 08:31 AM       
Bunch of mini-dreams about alterations my grandmother made to her house. Her house is a lot like the Winchester mansion irl, so all of it seems perfectly likely.

The first dream, she became obsessed by the idea that someone might sit on her white living-room furniture, so she walled off the whole room and painted the wall bright blue.

In the second dream, she replaced half of her bedroom floor with a trampoline. Because the carpet was covered in about 6 inches of dust and because the trampoline fabric was the same color as the carpet, I didn't realize it at first until I was sinking down into it. It got more transparent the further down you went so I could see the basement below and I was pinwheeling my arms thinking wtf.

The third was of me being awakened by the son of the woman who goes to her house to cut her hair, and wondering why the hell she was having her hair cut at 3 in the morning.

No idea why I would have all of these dreams, but like I said the odds of one of these events happening irl are not negligible.