View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

• Rongi's famed 1000-page post, as chiseled into a ceremonial bar of gold
    Source: I-Mockery Chat Room Thread [1]

Everybody give the King of the Chat Room Thread a hearty round of applsause!

The man of the hour had these words to say:

Chojin: How does it feel to beat Guitar Woman to page 1,000?
Rongi: It feels like destiny.

Chojin: Right now you have 9,697 posts. Do you have any plans for the big 10,000?
Rongi: I plan to post differently-photoshopped pictures of the same kitten over and over again till I reach that milestone post.

Chojin: That's 303 kittens! Are you sure you won't get banned before you can complete your goal?
Rongi: I'm hoping the adorableness will distract those moderators.

Chojin: How did you overcome such chat room thread regulars, such as Pub, in your quest for the 1,000th page?
Rongi: Completely on accident, honestly. I rarely post there anyway, it's full of nerds.
Chojin: We were done with the part of the interview you had to answer honestly.
Rongi: For weeks upon weeks, I studied the posting habits of the I-Mockery chat thread inhabitants. Through this vigorous study, I was able to pinpoint the exact microsecond before GW could [post], thus gaining the 1,000th page break. Also, I jerked off a lot.
Chojin: On GW's posts?
Rongi: ...And some pictures of mutilated bull dicks. I may just shock the foundations of the I-Mockery community by posting a picture of myself for the 10,000th post.

Chojin: Do you have anything you wish to say to the I-Mockery community at large?
Rongi: Yes. Folks, it's not about how many posts you have or how funny you think your Achewood references are, it's all about how long you've been here. Because let's face it, Vets 4 Life.
Rongi: Oh, and God bless America.

Chojin: Thank you for your time this evening.
Rongi: Anytime.