View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Are ripped off from 360.
So one can only acheive something when using an Xbox console and not any other.
I assume that Sony and Nintendo and Microsoft copied the Dreamcast because they all made consoles that could access the internet, as well.

The thing is that there isn't anything wrong with taking the logical step forward that someone else has already taken in terms of content and technology. Otherwise there would be monopolies everywhere.

And as far as it wasting social lives away, DistantJ, I'm holding my fingers crossed for the City of Heroes/Villians' Team developing the superhero MMORPG for the Xbox 360 and/or PS3. They gots financial backing from Marvel, which is odd considering Marvel tried to sue them because of the likenesses and whatnot.