Thread: GTA IV
View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:11 PM       
To be honest my CD-i's gotten a lot more play than my 360 thus far. As for the game, it sounds like a handful of token upgrades to an established franchise, an allegory to two-thirds of this console generation.

My frustration with the game industry from both working in it and from the consumer side is embodied in games like this. I'm sure it will be very polished, have all the qualities modern consumers require of a "good game", and sell so well that the suits running these organizations further convince themselves that they should do nothing but release sequels, but to say that I'm bored of this shit from the industry would be the understatement of the century.

ASIDE: This is also probably why I haven't revisited Mario Galaxy after meeting the minimum requirements to beat it, done the same with Halo 3 despite being a huge Bungie fag, and can't stand Zelda games. And I'll leave this thread alone now so the rest of you can enjoy it.