View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 03:00 AM       
So I got on TF2 for the first time in four months and I was bombarded by tons of people wanting to trade with me because, apparently, I've got rare items. I ordered Sam & Max during the first week of release and I got the Big Kill, Lugermorph, and Max's Severed Head. Any one of these items, (save the Lugermorph, because it became unlockable later), are worth over a hundred dollars in real dollars.

Between those and all of the vintage items I have, I could make a LOT of money if I sold them.

So I'm having a crisis. Prestige or dollars? I'm a student, but even several hundred dollars will barely make a dent in anything.