View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 09:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Emulation is your chance. DO IT.

Also play M&M3 because there is a Space Shuttle at the end. ANACHRONISM FUCK YEAH.
Quote:
Can't go wrong with M&M III for the SNES, I've always wanted to play the Amiga version, though. I FUCKING LOVE THE SYNTHBRASS SAMPLE IN THE INTRO.FUCK
I think I may grab the SNES version and give it a whirl tonight.

Quote:
You can do anything pretty much, it's like GTA Zelda DOOM. I've only ever played Daggerfall, but like you can raid and plunder entire villages, run into houses and catch people completely full-frontal naked, kill almost everything, and it's basically just cool, even though a lot of non-dungeon things look the same and it's basically a DOOM ghost town. The gameworld was stated to be the size of some real-world location, I think Antarctica. 100% FUCK THE STORY NON-LINEAR GO ANYWHERE ORGY PALOOZA! If you can get past the bugs it's the greatest game ever! AND IT'S LEGAL FREEWARE NOW SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO PLAY IT!

EDIT: Oh yeah you can piss off the Assasin's club and have killers follow you all over the world map and stuff. They should have made a Cyberpunk Daggerfall. The Terminator games used their same engine "Xngine" but they were completely linear.
Sounds great,

I wish back in the day they made a Cyberpunk RPG using the game engine of M&M / Elder Scrolls. That would of been amazing. The only cyber-punk games I've played were Snatchers, Rise Of the Dragon, and Shadowrun. All good games but they were nothing compared to the immersive environments in M&M.