Thread: Mid life crisis
View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 03:34 PM       
If you like science and have a mind for it, go with engineering. You'll be done in 4 years (if you become a full-time student) and you'll be making more money than anyone else without having to go on to graduate-level education (and even then you'll probably still be making more).

Of course, this is from someone who got his engineering degree and found it quite boring. Oh well. I haven't applied it to real life yet, though, but I'm fairly certain that entry-level engineers get desk jobs. My friends say it's basically getting paid to play solitaire and check facebook, which is pretty much what I do for free

And keep in mind that it's never, NEVER too late to go to school. Ever. Of all your current worries, being too old to go to school shouldn't even be something to care about. As long as it's something you want to do, it's not a waste of time. Life is about doing what you want to do. Doing what you hate is the bigger waste of time.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog