View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 06:51 PM        THE BROCK LESNAR THREAD
So, why does everyone hate him? I'm not into MMA, and I openly mock my friends for putting on their gaudiest affliction shirts to go watch the fights at the bar (it's the uniform of douchebags on UFC nights!), but I really enjoy seeing this guy beat the shit out of people; I enjoy it partly because it's entertaining as hell on a base level, but partly because it sends the self-proclaimed fans into such a fucking furor.

Of course he's going to win! The guy is a fucking monster and he actually knows how to fight! A while ago, some friends were bitching about him, and so I asked why they hated him. The best they could muster up was "he hasn't paid his dues." I'm genuinely asking, here: what the fuck does that mean? I assumed that if you beat the champion, you became the champion.

That was very funny. Well done.