View Single Post
Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
what the fuck is with the SH2 hate

Yeah it's gonna look shitty if you go back and play it today, but in its time it was fcking awesome

WoW is overrated by buckets!
I do completely, without a doubt agree with you on the WoW thing, but I would like to say that the graphics were not what made me annoyed with silent hill 2. It just seemed boring to me. The enemies weren't scary. End of story. Maybe they made some people crap their pants, but for me, no dice. Especially the zombie things at the beginning. When they started slithering around on the ground, I actually died once because of how rediculously funny the whole concept/animation was. It literally made me laugh so hard I dropped my controller. To conclude, I'd really like to say that I didn't hate the game. Really. I just thought it was overhyped.

Oh yeah, final thought: I know the whole "no health bar on screen so you have to feel for the vibration of your heatbeat" thing was kinda cool; actually, it was pretty damn cool, but when I really needed to know my health, I absolutely loathed pausing the game every 30 seconds.