View Single Post
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Unless you're going after nostalgia, already released games, a handful of ports, or are really into mini-games and gimmicks, there's no reason at all to buy a wii. It's an overpriced paper weight now

Xbox live also seems to have a fuck of a lot more people on it than the Playstation network. So if you're into online games, go with the 360.

I like that the ps3 has a blu-ray player, but I don't even want one of those right now. Movies won't be blu-ray only for quite a while.
MGS4, Heavenly Sword, , Socom: Confrontation, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, Uncharted, Warhawk, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue , Ratchet and Clank Future , Valkyria Chronicles, Naruto: ...someting Storm

Yeah, sounds...like the PS3 has horrible exclusives, and dont forget killzone 2 and Home and Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 all coming..
And all the psn games like flower, fat princess , flow, echochrome, blast factor, everyday shooter, etc, etcetera.

I had a choice between wanting a ps3 and 360 and i chose the ps3, because i knew i would enjoy the games so much more and im happy with my choice, the only thing that xbox 360 can offer me is..halo 3...which will satisfy me for a bit and gears of war 2 but after that....nothing.

So rethink your...ps3 has horrible games theory, we have multi platform games too.

Oh, here's more exclusives: Eye of judgement, Singstar, Hot shot golf: out of bounds