View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 02:41 PM       
Ugh. Humans are animals, we share the same sexual functions of the brain with them. We share the same psychological complexes. We share just about everything, that's why human beings are called MAMMALS because they are ANIMALS. Get it? Don't put yourself on a pedestal, if I remember right human beings are only a few genes away from being a chimp.
Secondly, if you had read both of the links I clicked you would've noticed that these types of relationships aren't only about sex but also about PARENTING. That's right, these homosexual pairs would often act as parents-- along with other paired roles. Go read them, maybe, and shut your mouth.

Even within the human realm sex isn't about logic or rationale. When was the last time you saw someone sitting around logically thinking about it rather than going, "Hey, I want to get laid." Why? Because it makes them feel good. All your points are invalid, just like you. You know they have homes where they take care of people like you, right?
Also, if you noticed they also said homosexual behavior is particularly prevelant among APES. Apes are pretty close to humans, interestingly enough.

Now then, i notice your arguments tend to trail off. First you argue the point the people make(when of course you're the one saying it's unnatural), then when they prove you wrong again, you start going "Who cares that point's invalid they aren't humans anyway". Well who cares, fuck face, they are completely valid because that makes it a NATURALLY OCCURING THING in nature. So even if it "Doesn't apply to humans" you now have to find a new argument and a new reason to hate them. Also, HUMANS ARE ANIMALS and HUMANS ALSO HAVE SEX FOR PLEASURE. Why do you think they do it? For fun? For mating? You name a reason why they have sex, besides pleasure. Hey, maybe gay people have sex explicitely to bother you and other homophobes. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that it feels good though. Nobody has sex because it feels good. That's why there's millions of people having sex before marriage.
Dumbass.