View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2010, 04:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Thank you for saving me time on that actually. I was thinking about picking up FF13 yesterday but I just don't have the time to play for 30+ hrs and not get anywhere awesome. That's how I felt about Suikoden 5 as well. I loved it but it took forever to get going.
My pleasure. It does open up after around 30hrs (about 30mins after I posted my rant) but still....way too late for some people to still be interested at that point. There are some interesting battles on Pulse later on and some giant enemies and you get to do hunting-quests and later chocobo treasure-hunting. A lot of things are apparently supposed to be done after you finish the game, a mechanic I hate. Iīm grinding to onehit the final boss, whatīs the point of doing it AFTER I kill it? Ah whatever, I think I need a break from 13...might play some more Risen, that game is strangely..comfy in itīs presentation...just running around Harbortown, watching the weather, helping the Order to weed out injustice and crime and making the Donīs people my enemies...but what can I say, I want to be a mage and for that, I gotta help the order so thatīs what will happen.