View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
My first job was bagging groceries, I used to ride my bike to and from work. This was a new bike so when I rode it I did everything to avoid curbs when riding on sidewalks to save the rims.(I know it is illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk but what can I say, I'm hard core gangsta) Positioned near a curb I was avoiding was a stop sign that faced the parking lot of this bank, why there was a stop sign here telling people to stop before entering a major road from a parking lot, I will never know, but nonetheless, there it was. It just so happened that the edge of this stop sign was te exact same height as my forehead when sitting on my bike. It was dark outside, probably between 10-11 at night, so I did not see or remember said sign was there, so one second I was avoiding the curb, the next I was on my ass. I get up and am not sure how I got there. I notice my glasses are off of my face, and then I notice a dull pain on my forehead. I rub my forehead and now notice my hand is covered in blood. 25 or so stitches later I now have 2 scars that I can make up all sorts of stories about how I got them.