View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Or you can just pick your favorites, or appoint a different judge each time, just so long as we don't pick ourselves. This would make it roundabout fair, and a lot less hassle.
I like this best as it makes everything a lot easier. If it turns out to be lame then we can just change it later.

I like all the initial participation. I will choose the winner for the first one on Friday. We will go with their submitted theme and two weeks from there they will choose a winner.

If they dont choose in a timely fashion then it will default to me or MLE to choose who is next.

PS I was thinking that two things could be submitted if a person wants to put in the work. Sometimes you have multiple ideas floating around and you cant mesh them into one thing. Is everyone cool with having up to two submissions or not? Still in the brainstorming phase for this thread :{

Last edited by MattJack : Mar 16th, 2011 at 04:43 AM. Reason: ALSO