View Single Post
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 10:48 AM       
They had so many badass fighting games for that system I wouldn't know where to start. I'd pursue Samurai Shodown, King of Fighers, Last Blade and Fatal Fury games. There are entirely too many to list, but they're all fun. If you can score Garou: Mark of the Wolves for cheap I recommend it highly. Badass game. Waku Waku 7, too.

Some of my more favorite side scrollers were Metal Slug series, Ninja Combat (it's dumb but it brings back memories for me), the Sengoku series, and this one title called The Super Spy. It's like a FPS, but it's side scrolling. Very bizarre game. You basically kick and stab terrorists. I probably spent $200 in quarters on that game as a kid. It's so shitty but I loved it. If you can get it cheap go for it, otherwise you'd probably get bored. It's more of a nostalgia game for me. It's very repetitive and has a horrible ending. Ha!

If you're in to sports games there were only a couple that I remember having on my system; Super Baseball 2020 and Baseball Stars 2 (not professional). Oh, and Super Dodge ball. That game is so much fun w/ more than 1 person.

Most racing/flying games never really interested me, though Neo Drift Out and the Aero Fighters series held my attention briefly. Games like Bust-A-Move and Magical Drop are always classics. I spent a lot of time playing the Irritating Maze on my arcade, too.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.