View Single Post
The Mighty One
FistfulOAwesome is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 02:48 AM       
I think Devil May Cry is pretty awesome (especially 3 in hard mode). I just wish they would have more interesting levels and enemy design. Bayonetta looks like a fantastic successor. Still would love a BattleToads/Double Dragon 2 and a TMNT 5.

As for Fighters, there are a few on the VC, but if you really want a fighter you need to get an Xbox. You can get SFII: Remix, Mark of the Wolves (just bought it, awesome), Blazblue is coming out, and you can still get The Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for Third Strike (still amazing).

I actually recommend against SFIV. It's a disappointing remake of SSFIIT, made even more unnecessary from the release of the superior SFII: remix. Some might say that it is new, but the new characters are all bad (except Abel who has the makings of a good character (I'm talking about character design, not gameplay), the Focus Attack is an interesting idea that is ultimately useless (all upgraded defense systems seem to go this way, though), and the Ultra is terrible (10 Seconds to see a not all that cool Super move, EVERY MATCH! Come on). It's not terrible, just not the real Street Fighter IV.