View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 06:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I never got past Shiva(?) when she spams cure 4. I wasn't high enough level to get reflect but I didn't find out for a year afterwords.
I think the heal spammer was Ashura.

I got this a couple days ago. I like most of the changes so far. (I for one thought having all the characters playable at the end was pointless because outside of Yang none of them are better than the 5 you get at the end) The cut scenes are pretty interesting and they seem to have fixed a lot of the translation issues. However it really cheesed me off that they took away the enemies in the patch of grass north of Mt. Ordeals that were advanced for the area. You could hang there for a bit and get Cecil, Palom, and Porom to 60th and just coast through the game from there. Apparently they finally got wise to that particular bug.