View Single Post
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2006, 03:24 AM       
What I got for my Secret Santa Gift was a plethora of goodies!

As you can see for yourself!

I got a swell letter from Draw a Sidewalk and Noob3! What cuties

I also recieved the most delicious canned good anyone can EVER ask for! SPAM! OHHH LOOK AT MY FACE! JUST THE THOUGHT OF THAT JUICY CUMSHOT OF FOOD GOING INTO MY MOUTH SETS ME INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION

AND JUST IN CASE I SPILL SPAM ON THE SHIRT DRAW A SIDEWALK GAVE ME, SHE SENT TWO EXTRAS! WHAT A SWEETIE!

...in my white tee imp

What's this? Two of the same shirt? BOOOOOOORING!

Oh Jesus...The first two were just plain white and nerdy...But I think I stumbled on something big here...

That's right...The real deal...

I tried to be super powerful like the Hulkster when it came to ripping shirts...But it seemed I had the strengh of Hollywood Hulk Hogan when it came to running a functional family...zip :'(

BUT! An idea! Draw A Sidewalk must of known I wouldnt of been strong enough on my own! That's why she sent me POWER FOOD

DELICIOUS LIKE MUSCLE!

for the most part...

NOW I FEEL LIKE SLAMMING ANDRE THE GIANT! AGAIN! (big muscle, for sure)

I CAN DO THIS

I CAN DO THIS!!!!

ROCKY BALBOA!!!!!!

ALMOST THERE! (btw the shorts were a present too!)

HULKAMANIA STILL RUNNIN' WILD BROTHER!!!!!

Now it's time to learn the sweet fighting moves all badasses need to know. That's where the best movie of all time comes in... "Master of Disaster!" It taught me how ice blocks can be deadly weapons against the yellow-skins

NOW IT'S TIME TO BEAT UP SOME NERDS

FOOT IN BALLS

CURBSTOMP YO ASS BITCH!

And now...for the final blow...The one thing Draw A Sidewalk gave me that I didn't eat before I took these pictures...
A Disgusting Sugar Ornament!!!!

Oh yeah...I went there
YOU EAT THAT AND YOU LIKE IT, PUS BOY!

Well...Christmas is saved once again thanks to me and my wacky Secret Santa gifts! Thanks a lot for the help, Draw A Sidewalk and Noob3!

As for IG, he won't be posting for a long time...(que the jason music)

(ps do you guys think i can be a model lol)