View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
Well, I ended up having no anesthesia at the dentist's, which always makes me feel like a total badass. He said he didn't need to drill for long, if I thought I could make it. Ended up being about 15 seconds of discomfort (and of course you're always waiting for the BIG zap to happen), but I lived. Toofers all pretty now.

Went to Ikea immediately afterward, which was crazy packed and generally a pain in the ass. Here are some pics from Ikea for folks who've never had the displeasure:

This is the area where you drop off your kids before you go in the store. You pick them up at the checkout. The blue bubble-sign says "toilet-trained children are welcome".

Stool samples lolz.

Jelly rats!

Then we went to Jungle Jim's, the kickass supermarket that was overcrowded and not at all kickass today. The Indian food section, where I usually shop, had been raped, and the shopping carts around the produce were 5 thick. I got kind of a panic attack and had to leave because I hate people.

But I got my birthday cake, which never in a million years will last till then:

....and some incredible pistachio macaroons that were $5 for a bag of 4! (worth it)

I'll go back another time it's not so damn crowded, people always ruin it for me.