View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
"shining sword of prism" or some shit, from what I can remember.

The game keeps throwing super magical, clumsily-hidden weapons at you every five seconds. That way you might be able to forget that there are no real shops, that the stat-building is pathetically minimal, that LoL II completely sucks for the entire first half of the game, and if you hadn't played it a few times before your current session (this was before walkthroughs were available on the internet. You had to buy STRATEGY GUIDES) you were basically fucked
The only way to obtain the "gay pride" sword is by knowing where the secret portal is behind the tapestry immediately after you speak to the Droracle. I believe the hidden area is called the Hall of history which I must admit left me lost in the dark for a very long time when I first played the game. The reason for this is that right after you enter the secret portal the doors lock and you have to make your way through the hallways attempting to avoid the skeleton guards that may or may not attack you at any second. Oh, and don't forget the triangle key on the way or your not going to get the full effect of the hall / museum. If you look at the picture I posted at the start of the thread you can see under the portrait where the triangle key goes. Once put in that triangle shaped edifice a persons voice gives a brief history of whatever or whoever is in the picture. It's pretty cool. Kind of like a tutorial area but still being as dangerous as the real game. The rainbow sword is found somewhere around there. I don't know how good the sword is because I never used it. It always reminded me of rainbow bright so I stayed away from it.

Oh, and if you find your way out of the museum area you get treated to a very nice CGI movie of you flying to the jungle continent on the back of a dragon.

Theres a ton of detail put into this game. I'm surprised not many people have heard of it. It's definitely a must play for anyone who likes FPS RPGS.