View Single Post
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 07:45 AM       
Haha, both replies are useful, thanks.

I don't know if I'm mildly anything, Pent. Is that even possible? According to credible sources (I-mockery), I'm such an extreme racist, sexist, child-molesting pig that mild lactose intolerance doesn't really fit my M.O.
Extreme lactose intolerance, on the other hand... That would work. I need to throw up more often, thrash around, and change colors. Medications, I'm not too thrilled about. The last two times I needed anything like that was for pneumonia last Winter (cranberry juice somehow found its way into my lungs) and Abilify last Spring for anxiety. Didn't take it with anything but I still didn't like it...The main cause of the anxiety in the first place was excessive caffeine, which I cut back on and that did wonders except for withdrawl headaches.

Chojin- I know what calories are, but carbohydrates are not something I've ever fully understood. Does that have anything to do with starch? I know sugar and starch are related, that's why I ask. Protein, I think, I've got covered with meat and eggs. Despite eating small meals, it's been largely microwaveable pizzas and burritos. I may be skinny, but that does not necessarily mean I eat right. Something to work on, but healthy food is so expensive.