View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat View Post
I know I'll find someone better, but being bitter and alone is now how I wanted to spend my holiday leave from training. I just don't understand WHY this happened. What kind of reason would she have had to cheat on me? I gave her everything she asked for, and was willing to lay my life on the line, literally, to provide a better future for the both of us. Where is the wrong in that?
The answer is there is no wrong in that, there is only wrong in her. I am willing to bet a years salary she will eventually come crawling back, and I would encourage you to not take her should that happen.

Don't let the bitterness get you. You are doing the most noble thing a person can do, an act of love for your country that we can never properly thank you for. As you said, her family loves you. I am sure your family loves you, and we love you (to the extent that we are capable of loving other human beings on here )